1024 x 768 Viewport
IE 5.5 or better
Welcome to Quality Bass Club's Website
The 2014 Season is sure to be another fun & exciting year in Quality
Bass Club. If you are looking to join a Bass Club, please click on
the "New Member Info" link on the left to find out more about our
Next Club Meeting & Tournament :
- Club Meeting: Tuesday, November 11th, 7:00PM, Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World at the Rim (upstairs conference room).
- Next Tournament: Coleto Creek, November 15th and 16th.
- Tournament Times: TBA
- Zebra Mussel Rules Now (eff July 1st) Expanded Statewide. The Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission has approved a new regulation requiring that all boats operating on public fresh water anywhere in Texas be drained before leaving or approaching a lake or river to help combat the further spread of zebra mussels and other invasive species. See more information at the TPWD website.
- QBC Top 6 Team 2014 State Tournament Results: Finished 25th.
| || Day 1|| Day 2|| Day 3|| Total|
|Bob Meder|| 7.17|| 2.66|| 1.34|| 11.17|
|Mike Robbins|| 2.93|| 3.19|| 2.80|| 8.92|
|Mark Lachenauer|| .00|| 6.58|| 1.89|| 8.47|
|Adam Johanson|| 1.81|| .00|| 4.47|| 6.28|
|Ken Piere|| 1.34|| .00|| 3.34|| 4.68|
|Irene Robbins|| 2.57|| .00|| 1.73|| 4.30|
| || || || || 43.73|
- Fisher House Volunteer Appreciation Event: On Saturday, November 23rd, 2013, Quality Bass Club put on a barbeque lunch of burgers and dogs and all the fixins for the occupants of the Fisher House facilities on Joint Base San Antonio, Lackland and for the wonderful voluteers who make it possible for these facilities to operate smoothly. See pictures and thank you letter.
- Top 6 Team Places 5th at 2012 State
Tournament: Trevor Rogge, Mike Robbins, Robert Dunlap, Mark
Lachenauer, Bob Meder and Ruben
Arevalos put together three day's worth of strings on Amistad for a total
weight of 233.54 pounds to finish fifth out of 47 teams. Good job, Top
- Club Record Big Bass: Ruben Arevalos caught a club
record 11.97# on Falcon Lake February 19, 2012. See Picture.
- Club Record One Day and Two Day Heavy Stringers: Trevor
Rogge captured the club record one day and two day heavy stringers. See archive page.
- Quality Bass Club granted tax exemption: The Internal
Revenue Service determined QBC meets tax exempt status under code 501(c)(7)
as a Sports and Recreation organization. See letter.
- Remember, boat insurance is everyone's responsibility. Please keep your
- Effective January 2008, Mexico boat permits are no longer
required. See story
- 1988-2013 Quality Bass Club celebrated twenty-five years.
- Annual Fish Fry, Raffle and Auction: August
23rd, 2014. Thanks to all participants, sponsors and supporters
for another great event. We raised over $3000. Club members, please download a Thank You letter to send to your
- Fishing for Freedom IX: October 13th,
2012. Another successful event, thanks to all sponsors and supporters. See
results and pictures.
- Fishing for Freedom VIII: October 15th, 2011. Another wonderful
successful event, thanks to all sponsors and supporters. See results and pictures.
- Fishing for Freedom VII: Again, thanks to our
wonderful sponsors and supporters for making the wounded soldiers' day of
fishing and comraderie
a day they'll remember. See Results and
- Fishing for Freedom VI: October 17th,
2009. Another successful event thanks to the
Army Bass Anglers, volunteer boaters, Brian cooking at the Calliham Store
and all the Quality Bass Club members who pitched in, including everyone
else who helped. See
results and pictures. Read the Defense
Media Agency article.